Sunday, September 2, 2007

Natalie is funny


This is Natalie with her 8 week old cousin Halley. She came to see our new apartment in Redondo Beach. So far we love living here. We have already been to the beach 3 times. Sabrina loves to get her legs wet in the water and she loves the all-you-can-eat-sand. Natalie has discovered sand crabs and loves trying to catch them. Matt especially loves all the sand that gets in our car! He has been a good sport and has actually been enjoying the beach himself.

The other day Natalie and I were driving to the grocery store and she said, "Mom, when I get baptized do I have to wear arm floaties?" I assured her that it would not be necessary. She is still very concerned that she will have to go "all the way under" but I told her by the time she's 8 she won't be scared anymore. She has informed me that she wants her Great-Uncle Darrell to baptize her because he is her brother. He is actually my Dad's brother which is greatly confusing her. I'm glad to know she is thinking about important things at least some of the time. The rest is dedicated to Disneyland and Disney Princesses!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I am glad you are liking it there! CUTE picture of the girls! I am still laughing at Natalie's conversation! What a riot! Our girls NEEEED to get together! =)