Monday, March 17, 2008

"Nawlins"


Matt and I went to New Orleans this past weekend. All of the top sales people in Cisco got a free trip. One highlight was the air boat tour in the swamp where we held a baby alligator. The other highlight for me was my very first concert ever...Sheryl Crow. I also had my hand read by a palm reader. It was very interesting!!! If you ever win a free trip to New Orleans you should try to get a new destination first but if you can't then just stay off Bourbon street!!! We went without the girls but Natalie had fun modeling the masks and beads we brought back.

4 comments:

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

That's cool you saw Sheryl Crow. So you don't recommend Bourbon Street, huh?

Anonymous said...

Never been to a concert??!! Thats crazy!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... and I wanted to ask how you got all those beads!? naughty naughty Rachel!!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Soooo fun! Fun concert! There was something I was going to say....but I forgot when Caitlyn burst into the room asking to watch the jumping video. Oh well. Can't remember. Glad it was fun! More pics more pics!!! Way to go Matt for being top in sales. I am not surprised in the least.