Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bunk Beds



We finally found some bunk beds for the girls. Natalie loves them so much. She is very excited to be sleeping on the top. They have been having fun going to bed at the same time. The other night we could hear them laughing and then they stopped and we thought finally they're asleep. A few seconds later they both came walking out of the bedroom holding hands and giggling. Then we realized...they've officially ganged up on us.

4 comments:

Darice said...

Those are beautiful! When they can conspire against you - it's all over!

stephanie said...

that's so cute. that's one of my favorite times for being a mom - when my kids are laughing together. i'm thinking we should hop on the bunk bed wagon soon too. hannah is still in her crib for crying out loud. i just don't want to give up the napping yet and i don't think she would do it if she weren't trapped in. poor thing. oh well.

Melissa said...

cute beds, where did you get them? We need to move to the bunk bed stage, but I'm dreading it!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

GORGEOUS beds!!! What fun! Oh they joys of having a sister! I am laughing (I shouldn't) that they ganged up on you. I am sure my day is coming. =) Perhaps I should start them together earlier than later so they aren't shocked at the fact they have to share later. Hmmmmmmm. Great beds!