Ella and Natalie
a little excited
Fall is here and so is being busy ALL the time! We have been a little sluggish getting back into our routine. We have music class and dance class on Mondays (with the same teacher...that's talent). Tuesdays is preschool and running as many errands as humanly possible while I only have one child.
Wednesdays...my favorite day of the week...we do nothing! Which usually means we go to Disneyland. It's my favorite time of year to go because there is nobody there!!! Thursdays we have preschool again and I finish up more errands. Friday is also a good day because there isn't too much going on. We usually head down to Grandma's house for swimming or to see Aunt Jackie.
Today Natalie's friend Ella came over and we played dress up and then watched "Barbie and the Diamond Castle" while eating buttery popcorn. It was a fabulous afternoon.
2 comments:
I am thinking that we should all go to Disneyland on Wednesdays!!! Love the pics...
Oh, how I wish we lived close to Disneyland. How fun! Cute pics. The girls are getting so big. :)
Post a Comment