Hey, we had fun with you guys tonight. Too bad we didn't have time for a quick trip to Houston's....next time. p.s. You can consider me a full fledged trekky from now on. The girls look cute in these pictures...have fun tomorrow. Rach
THese are ADORABLE! The seem SO SO grown up! Wow! Sure miss you... especially because we WOULD have been moving to Long Beach in 2 weeks! Ah. Love the #2 and #4 story....classic. Red light too! I don't think Caitlyn pays any attention....she just wants to be sure we are going the right way. ;)
3 comments:
Hey, we had fun with you guys tonight. Too bad we didn't have time for a quick trip to Houston's....next time. p.s. You can consider me a full fledged trekky from now on. The girls look cute in these pictures...have fun tomorrow. Rach
THese are ADORABLE! The seem SO SO grown up! Wow! Sure miss you... especially because we WOULD have been moving to Long Beach in 2 weeks! Ah. Love the #2 and #4 story....classic. Red light too! I don't think Caitlyn pays any attention....she just wants to be sure we are going the right way. ;)
Sooo cute! I love the hug :) Natalie's hair cut is adorable...Sabrina's haircut? Ha! I'm so glad it's growing out!!! Saved you a little money there...
Post a Comment