We took Natalie and her friend Ella to Disneyland last Monday for Natalie's birthday. My mom and Matt's mom came too. The girls dressed up as Disney fairies and we got their faces painted at the princess boutique. After that the girls wanted to show off their faces on Small World. It was super crowded so we went over to California Adventure and took the girls on Soaring Over California. Then we went to Grandma Rhonda's house for swimming and cake. Around 9 pm the girls all had major meltdowns and so we headed home. It was a really fun day and I'm glad (not really) that my little girl is now 5.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a DAY! SO SO Fun! Lucky ducky. A perfect day for a perfect little fairy! Happy Birthday to Natalie!!! Honestly...5 years?! Where does it go?
I look at these pictures every day ~ what a fun time we had! I am excited to get my hands on quality face paint so I can 'design' a few little fairies when the girls come over :) Thanks for always including me ~
2 comments:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a DAY! SO SO Fun! Lucky ducky. A perfect day for a perfect little fairy! Happy Birthday to Natalie!!! Honestly...5 years?! Where does it go?
I look at these pictures every day ~ what a fun time we had! I am excited to get my hands on quality face paint so I can 'design' a few little fairies when the girls come over :) Thanks for always including me ~
Post a Comment