My top memories from Big Bear 2009
- Getting car sick on the way up and down
- Watching Matt set up our HUGE tent for the first time
- Realizing that our children were going to be filthy for 3 days
- Scaring off the endless squirrels that eventually ended up eating a huge bag of peanut m&ms
- PEACH COBBLER via the dutch oven...I love you Nathan
- Getting rained on at the lake
- Roasting marshmallows and sitting by the fire every night
- Taking major sleeping pills to help me sleep at night
- Finding a sick Jackie in the bathroom at 4 in the morning
2 comments:
I am glad I made it into one of your top memories. Thanks for sleeping with me in the truck! That sure was a fun trip.
Sounds like a super fun trip. Camping is a LOT of work, but definitely worth the memories!!
Post a Comment