At the parent and child school orientation the principal mentioned something about homework and Natalie looked at me with this betrayed look on her face and yelled, "We have to do homework!?!" Then she whispered in my ear, "What's homework?" We struggled with the first few assignments but now she is getting used to it. I'm pretty sure I didn't have homework until I was like in 4th grade or I just have the worst memory ever. Our kids are going to be a lot smarter than we were...scary.
Monday, September 28, 2009
School Days
At the parent and child school orientation the principal mentioned something about homework and Natalie looked at me with this betrayed look on her face and yelled, "We have to do homework!?!" Then she whispered in my ear, "What's homework?" We struggled with the first few assignments but now she is getting used to it. I'm pretty sure I didn't have homework until I was like in 4th grade or I just have the worst memory ever. Our kids are going to be a lot smarter than we were...scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad Natalie is liking school! I still haven't gotten used the whole idea of Abby being gone all day, but she LOVES it. Funny Natalie goes to Madison Elem. We have a Madison Elem about 10 minutes from us too. :)
Post a Comment