
Saturday morning me, Matt, Dan and Nichole leave for Kauai. We have been planning this trip since last summer. We are so excited to go on a big trip this year without the kiddos. We drop the kids off Friday night at Grandma's and then Saturday morning we head for LAX. I really hate flying so I'm stocked up on People, books, i pod music, benadryl (just in case) and hopefully they will show a movie or something.
I just told Natalie the plan and she said, "I'm gonna stay with your mom?" She's really into how we are all related. She's also figuring out what letters certain words start with. Today she said does "mmmmmermaid start with m?" She can get most words except for "c" words that have a hard sound. She thinks those start with "k". It's pretty tricky when you think about it. Like why doesn't "cereal" start with "s"? Those things throw her off. She can't even really write her name but she can spell it out loud. Natalie is asking to play her fish game online so I'll report back after my vacation!!!
3 comments:
SOOOOOOOOO LUCKY!!! Can you pack me too? I will pay the extra $50 for the extra suitcase! How fun fun fun!
I have just one word....jealous....
Have a great time in Hawaii!
Post a Comment