Tuesday, February 26, 2008

LA Zoo









2 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Super FUN!! The first pic that loaded was Natalie on the alligator...had me going for a split second. Those are great pictures! I love the girls on the gorilla! What fun! They are getting bigger!

And, I knew you were kidding on your response to my blog. =) Thanks for making me laugh. I love your honesty - even through reverse psych. I miss you. I still have that pic of you and I in the Disney princess frame on my fridge. It is the one thing I keep up from my "past". My girls love it too...especially since they know you now. Even cooler. =)Talk to you soon...since this post has become an entire email. =}

Rhonda Riley said...

So...did you take the picture of my grandaughters as spiders for my benefit?????? AAAAhhhh! love all your pics :) g'ma duckie