She absolutely loves Natalie. She follows her around everywhere and always wants to play with her. Sabrina can also talk really well. She learns a lot from listening to Natalie talk and picks up all of Natalie's funny phrases. Yesterday I told Sabrina it was her birthday party and she said, "What are you talking about?" Sabrina loves to sing songs and read books. She also loves to play with her friends and go to nursery, music class, and swim lessons. Everyday when she wakes up from her nap she yells, "time for swim lessons mama!"
We are all so glad that Sabrina is a part of our family. Happy Birthday cute girl!
3 comments:
I can't believe she is 2!!! That means Andrew is going to be 2 soon too. It has flown by! Sabrina's hair is getting long. She is such a cute girl.
2? I remember when she was a tiny thing just a few days old! i think we should make law that our babies can't grow up!
Isn't it crazy? I can't believe Noah is 2...he looks bigger every day. Such cute pics. Looks like she had a great b'day!
Post a Comment