Monday, October 13, 2008

Matt's 5

ten years ago I was.......
1. On a mission in Siberia, living in Krasnoyarsk
2. very cold
3. ten years younger, but still sweet
4. sleeping on a hardwood floor
5. buying groceries from the street market

5 things on my "to do" list.....
1. call my trainer
2. invent a financial derivative instrument to hedge against all potential losses while simultaneously guaranteeing double-digit returns regardless of global market conditions
3. Buy a house
4. return B. Bernanke's phone calls
5. replace the ink in the printer

5 snacks I enjoy.........
1. fruit by the foot
2. gushers
3. fruit rolls
4. Poppycock
5. licorice

5 places i have lived
1. Provo, UT
2. Raleigh, NC
3. Mountain View, CA
4. Redondo Beach, CA
5. Siberia, Russia

5 jobs I have had........
1. document scanner at SRS
2. Math Tutor
3. Accounting Clerk at KBYU
4. Advertising Sales at Informera
5. Account Manager at Cisco Systems

5 things I would do if I was a multi-millionaire........
1. Build a gigantic electric guitar made of either solid gold or solid cheese or both
2. Buy a huge guitar pick to help me play the aforementioned guitar
3. two words: Rocket Car
4. buy a huge swath of the ocean off the Atlantic, then build a submersible rocket machine to shoot a missile into the ocean floor & create a volcanic eruption, resulting in fresh untouched islands perfectly within the boundaries of my ocean. Then on my new island host the world's largest ping pong tournament.
5. Either buy a sandwich or GM and Ford.

5 comments:

Rhonda Riley said...

Oh man...I'm 0 for 2. You didn't put 'snickerdoodles' on your favorite snack list either...oh man...at least you didn't disappoint me in the 'content' dept...just wish I could understand what you wrote. It would probably just scare me anyway. Rocket car would be nice though :) love, mom

Darice said...

Fun list- Matt!!

Anonymous said...

definitely, sandwich.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Niiiice.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you guys! My mom has been keeping me updated. Your dad never ceases to amaze me. Truly amazing.