Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Fun

Friday night was our ward trunk or treat. The girls were so excited to finally get to wear their costumes. Saturday night Matt and I went to a Halloween party and we dressed up as rich people on a cruise. We had a fun weekend.



7 comments:

Darice said...

You guys look GREAT- I zoomed in to get a good look at Rachel's glasses. Those are so cool! And of course your girls are darling!

brooke said...

Great job on your costumes! That bottom picture of Natalie is a classic- her sassy look reminds me of the top picture of Matt. I guess all you need is two tickets on a cruise and you're ready to go!

Rhonda Riley said...

Wayyyy too much fun :) Tinkerbell and Alice in Wonderland are adorable...Rachel you are stunning (love the coat and glasses...heh) and Matt is pure Matt ~ love boat lives on!

Kim Hutchens said...

Ok, you guys are a little more classy than Tyler and I. We went to Tyler's work party as Slash and Axl from Guns N Roses. Don't worry, no Welcome to the Jungle or Paradise City was sung! :)

Ann said...

I hope that Matt did his classic rendition of "Love Boat" at the party!

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!!! AWEWSOME!!! Where did you get those glasses??!!! Sweet coat! Matt looks great too!! I TOTALLY tried to get that Alice costume for Caitlyn (it is SOOOO cute), but they had all of the OTHER sizes. Bummer. Your girls are getting so big. I really think you shouldn't move away. Our girls would have a BLAST.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Oh! I was so close to getting the Alice costume for Abby last year. She wouldn't have even needed the wig since her hair is so long.

The girls look so cute! And I love the "rich people" costumes. Wouldn't that be nice?