These pictures are from my sisters blog but I haven't posted anything in a while so this will have to do. I went back to work a few weeks ago and things have been a little crazy. However, we still manage to find time to go to the big "D" every single Wednesday that we possibly can. My kids don't even realize how spoiled they are. At least I do.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
More Disney Fun
These pictures are from my sisters blog but I haven't posted anything in a while so this will have to do. I went back to work a few weeks ago and things have been a little crazy. However, we still manage to find time to go to the big "D" every single Wednesday that we possibly can. My kids don't even realize how spoiled they are. At least I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun that you get to go every week. We went last weekend and are going again this weekend. Audrey dislocated her arm while we were there so we are going to try again. I would definitely go every week if we lived closer.
HAHAHA....I LOVE the conversation! Oh nap time...we lost ours last year. Sad sad day. I am impressed with the 6:30 though! Jonathan would never see the girls if they went down that early. Rats. I am SO SO SO jealous of Disneyland right now. ohhhhhhhhhhhh fun!
Oh my goodness! Is that Jacki's baby? If so, she is so big now. I remember you telling me she had her and it didn't seem that long ago. I guess we are coming up on 2 years from being gone from NC. I am so jealous you guys get to go to Disneyland every week!
Post a Comment