Natalie telling Sabrina which eggs to get
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Ward Easter Egg Hunt
Our ward Easter party was last Saturday. I was scheduled to work but they didn't need me to come in so I got to go! I'm so glad too because the girls had so much fun!!! Afterwards we took them to see Monsters vs. Aliens at the mall and they loved it. It was Sabrina's first movie. She was a little scared at first but when Matt came with popcorn she was fine. She sat my lap the whole time. Our first family movie trip!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your pictures! The girls look so cute!
Awww...such cute pictures. Gotta love Easter egg hunts!
So sweet...I am so glad you 'got the call' that morning! I just loved the pics :) Happy g'ma indeed...
You have SUCH a cute family! Ah, Spring looks so nice. Can't wait to hear Matt's song!
Post a Comment