
We went to the library yesterday and the girls each got to pick out a movie. After dinner and cleaning up toys they got to have popcorn and watch their movie. They even wanted thier pillows and "Grandma blankets." They love these blankets soooo much. I tiried to put them away during the heat wave since they are very warm and the girls both freaked out. Natalie sobbed, "Give me MY blanket that MY grandma made for ME!!!!!!!!" How can I argue with that?
7 comments:
What movies did they pick? - The suspense is killing me!
Too cute! "Grandma blankets" are definitely a big hit at our house as well. Morgan wants Grandma Karla to make her a princess blanket for her birthday. My girls carry their "Grandma blankets" everywhere.
Natalie picked Alice and Wonderland and Sabrina picked some Mickey and Friends movie.
So fun. You are such a fun mommy....even if you tried to take their blankets away. ;) How dare you. hee hee. We have similar blanket-in-the-summer issues.
Sad...Today Caitlyn told Lauren "let's go, we don't want to be by THAT mom." HA. Twirp. Just kidding. Love her guts,... like her? That is another story today. ;) One of those.
Cute pic! I am sure they had fun! My girls would have picked THE same movies! Missing you and Disneyland. BAD.
That is such a fun idea...we might have to steal it. The girls are so cute!
Those are snazzy blankets! Very cute! :)
Of course I love this particular blog...I'm glad they like their blankets!!! I'm just happy to be their g'ma :) g'ma rhonda :)
Post a Comment