I have to tell one Sea World story. At the dolphin show they picked a family to come up and meet the dolphins. First they had the mom stand on some stairs and a dolphin brought her a rope. She freaked out when the dolphin popped out of the water and practically fell off the stairs. It was really funny but I felt bad for her. What if that was me in front of hundreds of people. Then she did some other things with the dolphins but she was acting so strange and afraid of the dolphins. I literally thought something was mentally wrong with her and I was so worried that they picked her. Then her 7 year old daughter got to go in the shallow water and touch a dolphin. The mom was sitting on a ledge watching with her husband and she leaned over and fell right into huge dolphin tank. Matt and I freaked out and Matt almost jumped out of his seat to go rescue her. The dolphin trainers are telling the lady to stay calm and Matt and I are totally freaking out. Then duh, the mom is a trainer and the whole thing is a joke. Nobody is laughing, nobody is clapping. People were freaked. All I know is the Sea World dolphin trainers all have a messed up sense of humor.
Matt and Natalie are in the last row
6 comments:
I think that I would have freaked out too. But at least you got to see some real action, unlike the aquarium in Long Beach!
I have been wanting to take Kamryn to Sea World forever...it looks like such fun. I think we're going to have to make it happen this summer. :-)
What a fun trip! Happy birthday Natalie!
that dolphin show story is very disturbing... even for me ;)
Looks like you guys had a blast! the trainers pulled the same thing when we went last yea r& i couldn't believe it when she fell in! I agree they have a sick sense of humor.
that sea world prank show was a funny story, that is so unexpected! love the pics, looks like a good time
Post a Comment