A Place for Blogging.
that was priceless! :) too cute.
I love my little Sabrina :) She's adorable...hallo!!! love, mom
That made my day! Nick and Lily had to watch it because they heard me laughing. Oh, we appreciate the suggestion of naming our baby Matt Riley Hutchens. It does have a certain ring to it. Although Matt Riley (anything) has a ring to it. :)
Wow, Kim, are you hitting on your friend's hubby? :)One word for that video: ADORABLE! I really want to see your kids again. We need to plan a reunion.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that was priceless! :) too cute.
I love my little Sabrina :) She's adorable...hallo!!! love, mom
That made my day! Nick and Lily had to watch it because they heard me laughing. Oh, we appreciate the suggestion of naming our baby Matt Riley Hutchens. It does have a certain ring to it. Although Matt Riley (anything) has a ring to it. :)
Wow, Kim, are you hitting on your friend's hubby? :)
One word for that video: ADORABLE! I really want to see your kids again. We need to plan a reunion.
Post a Comment