The best part was when towards the end of trick or treating Margaux who is 4 looked up and said, "why are we getting candy from strangers?" She was over it pretty quick. We tell our kids not to talk to strangers and then we send them to their houses to get free candy. Weird for sure. Later that night I told Natalie she could eat some of her candy but she heard somewhere that sugar makes you "stay awake" and so she refused to eat any and still hasn't. Yeah...my daughter is afraid of candy and there is more for me!!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
More Halloween Fun
I feel like I celebrated Halloween about 6 times this year. When I got Natalie dressed for trick or treating on the actual day of Halloween she said, "I'm going to be Alice AGAIN?" Seriously...I know. First we went around Westfall with cousin Halley and Grandma Rushton. We saw lots of friends and got lots of candy. Then we drove to Grandma Snow White's cottage and ate dinner and then went trick or treating AGAIN with more cousins.
The best part was when towards the end of trick or treating Margaux who is 4 looked up and said, "why are we getting candy from strangers?" She was over it pretty quick. We tell our kids not to talk to strangers and then we send them to their houses to get free candy. Weird for sure. Later that night I told Natalie she could eat some of her candy but she heard somewhere that sugar makes you "stay awake" and so she refused to eat any and still hasn't. Yeah...my daughter is afraid of candy and there is more for me!!!




The best part was when towards the end of trick or treating Margaux who is 4 looked up and said, "why are we getting candy from strangers?" She was over it pretty quick. We tell our kids not to talk to strangers and then we send them to their houses to get free candy. Weird for sure. Later that night I told Natalie she could eat some of her candy but she heard somewhere that sugar makes you "stay awake" and so she refused to eat any and still hasn't. Yeah...my daughter is afraid of candy and there is more for me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
of course Margaux thought of that! how dang funny. and where did natalie get the idea that sugar makes you stay awake? hahaha - that's either good or bad for your - depending on how you look at it. do you waste the candy or waist it?
I love that all of the girls were princesses and that Rhonda got in on it too! It is fantastic! They are all adorable.
Post a Comment