Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blog Changes

On May 1st we are going to change our blog to invited readers only. If you would like to be invited to view our blog please send me your email address. You can leave it as a comment below or email me at rachelanneriley@gmail.com. Thanks!!!

12 comments:

The NC Merrill's said...

I definitely want to be included! I love knowing whats going on with you guys. Priya asked about Natalie the other day and why we haven't seen her in a long time...we'll be in utah April 24-May 11. Reunion anyone? :)

Anonymous said...

Uh... You better include us!!! pnutbtr1417@gmail.com

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Me too! pat_per@msn.com...how do you do that anyway?

Alison Wills said...

Hi Rachel and Matt...It's Alison Lewis, (I went to school with Matt), and I'm sorry to say that I haven't commented until now!! I'd love to be included dyn2dnz@aol.com
Hope this finds you all well!

Amy said...

We would love to be privileged enough to read your blog.

amymriley@gmail.com
jjllriley@gmail.com

Erinn said...

Don't forget us! misserinn@gmail.com

Janelle said...

Me too! jrfruge@gmail.com.

Kim Hutchens said...

Include us too! You should try to come out while Monica is here! It would be so fun!

Kelli Salter said...

keeping tabs all the way from hungary...
kellisalter at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

Hey! I just found you through Kelli...send me an invite! los.leavitt@gmail.com

Take care,
Michelle

P.S. Your kids are ADORABLE!!!

Heatherlee Chan said...

Include me! I get a kick out of the girls :)

ladyofshalott123@yahoo.com

Kimberly said...

This is a great way to find out who reads your blog =). I'm glad I checked in before it went private.

kimberlyjason@gmail.com