Sunday, April 20, 2008
Stage Dad
Natalie had an opportunity to audition for Yo Gabba Gabba on Saturday morning thanks to Uncle Craig. I stayed home with Sabrina and Matt took Natalie. He said she did really well. She had to say her name and then dance around. We worked on her moves all week and she was excited to show them off. I thought she would get shy in front of all the lights and people but I guess I was wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun!!! Abby loves that show! That would be so cool to see Natalie on there. :)
You'll have to keep us posted on the shows little diva Natalie will be on! I would have loved to see the dance moves being taught! I hoped you guys videoed it. Not that you guys aren't good dancers or anything! How fun!
I would have to Tivo the show if she was on TV! If not, make sure that you viedoe the dance and post for all to see :) Maybe I should have Camden audition, did you check out his fly move on our blog? hahaha
Post a Comment