I have been making lots of bows lately. They are really expensive to buy and so I just bought some ribbon and I have been having fun making bows to match the girls outfits. Here are some of my favorites.
Cute bows! I am impressed. Are there instructions online on how to do that or did you just wing it? I need some more hair accessories like that for Abby, but you are right they are expensive. Her hair is so long. I've been debating about cutting it. She doesn't want to, but there is only a limited number of things she'll sit still long enough to let me do. I don't think I can do it though...maybe just a couple inches.
I'm glad you liked the post about Grandma. Every time I hear the story and see the picture, I still can't believe it. My mom and your mom were really awesome on the show. I just loved it!!!
Cute bows! You know how Lily loves her hair done! No way in a million years would she let me put a pretty bow in her hair! I guess it's ok because they look too complicated to make anyway. You are super talented!
wow those are cute. we need to see you guys. we should plan a visit out to redondo - maybe a sunday dinner again? i've now successfully made mashed potatoes a few times. :)
SUPER CUTE BOWS!!! You have a really talented hand. I can never ever get 2 layers to look the same. You are a natural! Cute ribbon too! You should show me a thing or two! Even cuter girls!
4 comments:
Cute bows! I am impressed. Are there instructions online on how to do that or did you just wing it? I need some more hair accessories like that for Abby, but you are right they are expensive. Her hair is so long. I've been debating about cutting it. She doesn't want to, but there is only a limited number of things she'll sit still long enough to let me do. I don't think I can do it though...maybe just a couple inches.
I'm glad you liked the post about Grandma. Every time I hear the story and see the picture, I still can't believe it. My mom and your mom were really awesome on the show. I just loved it!!!
Cute bows! You know how Lily loves her hair done! No way in a million years would she let me put a pretty bow in her hair! I guess it's ok because they look too complicated to make anyway. You are super talented!
wow those are cute. we need to see you guys. we should plan a visit out to redondo - maybe a sunday dinner again? i've now successfully made mashed potatoes a few times. :)
SUPER CUTE BOWS!!! You have a really talented hand. I can never ever get 2 layers to look the same. You are a natural! Cute ribbon too! You should show me a thing or two! Even cuter girls!
Post a Comment