Thursday, November 6, 2008
Disneyland Fun
Since we apparently didn't wear our Halloween costumes enough last week the girls begged to wear them to Disneyland yesterday. Natalie was a big hit as Alice and Sabrina was the cutest Tinkerbell ever. We actually ran into the real Alice at Disneyland and she was walking with a little girl dressed as Tinkerbell. She saw Natalie and Sabrina and stopped and said (in a very bad Brittish accent) "Hey, it's like looking in a mirror. Let's take a picture!" The rest of the day people kept yelling at Natalie, "Where's the white rabbit?" So we went and knocked on his door by the teacup ride but no one answered. Maybe next time.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like a great time! I love Margaux's question(from the previous post)- too classic! Hope you all are well. Rachel- I would love to get our girls together to play over Thanksgiving, if we can work that out. Let me know when you are going to be around at your parents. We are coming Tuesday and leaving Sunday.
i think that natalie is a cuter alice...what's up with the big alice's wig?? kinda funky! :)
What a great idea to wear the costumes again to Disneyland! Sounds like you had a fun Halloweek....
How fun!!! I bet they LOVED wearing those to Disneyland. I want to move to California.
Post a Comment