A Place for Blogging.
Rachel, sweet picture! We will be down by Wednesday- we are staying at Ryan's parent's house. I was planning on coming over to my mom's on Wednesday and I would love to see you!
hey that's mom's hair from 1969!
you would have been voted "best looking" in the yearbook. ha ha - remember those nominations they used to do? anyway, cute.
Love it!!! hahaha :)
Rach, you are hot and you know it. Hope you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. Call me when you get home.
You ROCK my WORLD!!!! nice!!! Are you sure that wasn't 1998?!! Hee hee. You pull it off great!! Thanks for the giggle!
Hey you pulled it off!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Rachel, sweet picture! We will be down by Wednesday- we are staying at Ryan's parent's house. I was planning on coming over to my mom's on Wednesday and I would love to see you!
hey that's mom's hair from 1969!
you would have been voted "best looking" in the yearbook. ha ha - remember those nominations they used to do? anyway, cute.
Love it!!! hahaha :)
Rach, you are hot and you know it. Hope you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. Call me when you get home.
You ROCK my WORLD!!!! nice!!! Are you sure that wasn't 1998?!! Hee hee. You pull it off great!! Thanks for the giggle!
Hey you pulled it off!
Post a Comment