Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Warning: Mega Twilight Post
My friends and I went to the premiere of Twilight on Monday to see all the stars walk the red carpet. We don't get to see the movie till Saturday but it was awesome to see all the stars. We tried to sneak into the press booth and onto the red carpet but I guess you had to get there 2 days early for a special wrist band. What??? I'm not that hard core. The faves of the night were EDWARD, Jenny Garth and her hubby who plays Carlisle and my favorite part was when Jeffery Dean Morgan from Grey's Anatomy was there. I don't even know if he's in the movie. We were gone for about 6 hours but it was worth it!!! Yeah for crazy Twilight Mom fans!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I am so jealous!!!
Looks like so much fun! And 6 hours without the kiddos- HOORAY for that! I can't wait for the movie!
Nice Rachel. You are on the ball. It will take me forever to get my pictures up.
Crazy twilight moms....that made me laugh so hard!
I think this makes me a "Twidower"
How fun! I am heading to see a midnight showing in 14 more hours!!! Hopefully I can stay awake!
You lucky girl! How fun. I made Randy go with me last night. We were there with 3 other men, a few young moms and 300 screaming teenage girls. I liked the show.
Oh my gosh...I have a friend who would have given her right arm to be there. She is completely OBSESSED.
Post a Comment