I decided to get a job out here in Redondo Beach. I will be working at The Little Company of Mary Hospital. Yes...that is a weird name for a hospital and no it isn't "little." I will be working 3 times a month on the orthopedic surgical floor. My orientation starts next week. I am so excited to get back into nursing. Unfortunately, I don't get to wear this awesome white nursing dress to work...I have to wear scrubs. Wish me luck and hope you're not my first patient!!!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Back to Work
I decided to get a job out here in Redondo Beach. I will be working at The Little Company of Mary Hospital. Yes...that is a weird name for a hospital and no it isn't "little." I will be working 3 times a month on the orthopedic surgical floor. My orientation starts next week. I am so excited to get back into nursing. Unfortunately, I don't get to wear this awesome white nursing dress to work...I have to wear scrubs. Wish me luck and hope you're not my first patient!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Niiice!! Have fun!
foxy outfit. was that your uniform when you were living in utah?? i hope your training is going well. :)
it was a halloween outfit
Post a Comment