Monday, January 21, 2008
Lessons in Modesty
Jackie watched the girls for me a few days ago when I had to work. While Sabrina was napping at "Maga's" house Jackie took Halley and Natalie to Target. This is of course Natalie's most favorite shopping destination...mainly for the popcorn (she is a Riley after all). Jackie told me that while they were there Natalie lifted her shirt above her head and said, "Look, I'm Ariel!" Jackie said everyone was looking at her. (I am used to that). She told Natalie that Ariel is not modest. Natalie then pulled her shirt down but proceeded to pull her sleeves off her shoulders. She said, "Now I'm Sleeping Beauty but she's not modest." Jackie pulled her sleeves up and encouraged her to be Cinderella for the rest of the shopping trip. Thanks Jackie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious. I wish that I could have been there to see it!
So funny! I can't wait to tease Jackie about it!
Post a Comment