I got tagged so I have to fill out this fun little survey.
Two names you go by:
1. Rach
2. Hot stuff
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. shirt
2. Jeans
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Taking my kids to Disneyland
2. Going on dates with my hubby
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Lunch
2. To lose 10 lbs
Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Natalie
2. Sabrina
Two things you did last night:
1. Watched Matt play Burn Out
2. Made dinner
Two things you ate today
1. Oatmeal
2. Oatmeal cookies
Two people you last talked to:
1. Matt
2. Brooke
Two longest car rides:
1. Orange County to Utah
2. North Carolina to New York
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July
Two favorite beverages:
1. Crystal Light
2. Diet Rootbeer
Now I have to tag someone...I tag SHANNON because she might be the only person who looks at my blog!!!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WHATEVER!!! I look at your blog several times a day! I get bored and check to see if anyone has updated their blog!!! So, you can say that I am pathetic!!
ok...i tag you too
Don't tag me..but I'm just as pathetic because I pretty much check out the blogs every day. It's like a natural reflex. Get on the computer, check blogs. Need help...
yeah, ditto to nichole. i check it too - pretty much everyday. except lately, i've been a little out of touch with the blogger world just because i've been out shopping with all of the gift cards i got at christmas time. wow what fun. i need to get back into reality.
Heck no! I check the Riley blog regularly. So now you have 2 people who read your blog. :)
Girl, you know I check your blog...whenever my two "pets" allow. ;)
Post a Comment