Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tag I'm it...again

Four jobs I've had:

1. Mom
2. Nurse
3. Giving shots to missionaries at the MTC
4. Teacher's aide at a daycare

Four places I've lived:

1. Redondo Beach
2. Provo...I miss Brick Oven
3. Tustin...Still feels like I live there because I visit so much
4. Mountain View (San Jose)

Four movies that I love:
This one is impossible for me so I'll put 4 movies I've recently watched or want to watch

1. Spider Man 3...fell asleep after 45 minutes
2. Batman Begins...It's on my DVR
3. I want to rent Sense and Sensibility because I just finished the book
4. I really want to see Juno because I'm a crazy Jennifer Garner fan :)


Four favorite foods:

1. Homemade pizza with sausage, mushrooms, and olives
2. Rhonda's rolls
3. Brownie Sundae from CPK
4. Most Mexican food


Four weird things about me

1. I have major OCD about how I organize my grocerys on the conveyor belt
2. I hate driving
3. I always pack for trips at the last second...drives my mom nuts
4. I love to play Zelda on game cube...the Hollywood Video guy seriously thought that was weird!


Four favorite TV shows

1. The Office
2. Project runway
3. House
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Survivor Man...he keeps me company when Matt's out of town


Four places I'd love to go

1. Paris
2. Carribean Cruise
3. China...to walk on the Great Wall
4. Mount Rushmore...since I was a kid I have always wanted to go there


I tag Brooke, Jackie, Amy, and Ashlie

1 comment:

brooke said...

I know what you mean about the conveyor belt organization. Too bad the bagger never puts my stuff in the bags how I want. I always line up my frozen stuff and my produce and then my dry goods, but I get a mixture in the bags, which I re-bag when I get to my car so that I can take all the frozen stuff into the apartment first.