The ladies get to have all the fun in the blogosphere, so I want to take a moment to join in. I have taken the liberty of acting as proxy for my spouse and "tagging" myself. Here are my responses:
Three names you go by:
1. Matt Riley (literally, most people call me by my full name, even to my face)
2. Riles
3. Dr. Riley
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Gold Toe socks
2. Jeans
Two things you aren't wearing right now:
1. Purple cowboy hat
2. Ski goggles
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Mario Kart Double Dash
2. Rhyme, dart trouble cash
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Poppycock
2. Red Vines
Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Harlowe. Is the plural form of Harlowe "Harli?" Yes I think so.
2. A Gecko. No, he didn't have a name, and yes, he can still qualify as a favorite pet, namelessness notwithstanding.
Two things you did last night:
1. Drove to Palos Verdes Estates
2. Set the alarm clock for 5:45am. Why?? Because apparently I hate myself.
Two things you didn't do last night:
1. None of your business
2. Whittle an altar out of a single block of wood
Two things you ate today
1. Cocoa Puffs
2. Bean & Bacon soup
Two people you last talked to:
1. Rachel
2. Paraag
Two longest car rides:
1. Irkutsk to Ulan Ude (Not the longest in terms of actual time spent, but it felt the longest due to -30 weather, windows down because the taxi was old & beaten up/Russian, etc., and it was from 11pm to 8am).
2. Irvine to Saddleback hospital (When Rachel went into labor w/ Natalie, it was 5pm on a weekday & rush hour traffic was unbearable, so Rachel's brother took her to the hospital & I got there as soon as I could).
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Ivan Kupala (Ivan "bathed," the day in Russia when you throw water balloons & buckets of water on anyone & everyone. No one is exempt, no matter how well dressed or important you THINK you are)
Two least favorite holidays:
1. Arbor day
2. Bedding Manufacturers' Appreciation Day Observed
Two favorite beverages:
1. Martinelli's
2. Whole Milk
Two words I've made up:
1. Kholodnyatina (Russian mixture of "chilly" and "tasty")
2. psychomological. Try saying it, the extra syllable just makes it sound better.
OK, that's my contribution to the internets for today.
-Matt
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There were definitely some made up categories going on. Why aren't you wearing you're cowboy hat?
ha ha ha. that was hilarious. where did you come from??? love ya.
so glad to have MattRiley contribute to my day...dart trouble cash
I was going to comment on Matt's entry until I saw Shannon's...dart trouble cash...what am I missing? Okay...now to Matt...oh wait...Steph asked where you came from...I thought she was in Target with us the day we bought you...now to Matt...uh...Rachel! You know that I have his cowboy hat! Okay, Matt!!! You are totally implosivable to beplain or even transcripe...love you...mom
Post a Comment