
Natalie went through the Elmo phase and now I guess it's Sabrina's turn. We have an Elmo toy that sings songs and I keep it at my mom's house but Sabrina found it when we were there and she is obsessed with it. She has never seen Elmo on TV but she loves Elmo...he must have secret baby powers.
The other day I found one of Natalie's old Elmo DVDs and I put it on for Sabrina. She pretty much freaked out and started screaming, "Elmo, Elmo, Elmo!!!" This morning I could hear her coughing and crying at 4:30 so I went in and she said, "ba-ba." So I gave her a bottle which she handed right back to me shaking her head no. Then she said, "baby" so I gave her the baby that was on the floor. She threw it right back out of the crib. Finally I said, "What do you want?" She said, "ELMO, ELMO, ELMO!!!" I told her we don't watch Elmo at 4:30 am so I left her there and went back to sleep.
Matt eventually heard her talking to herself about Elmo and went and got her up. She fell back asleep with him on the couch. This better not become a habit. What is this sick hold that Elmo has over kids? Matt and I have concluded it's some sort of black magic.
1 comment:
Oh man!!! They pick up on things SO fast (and make them habits so fast!). Caitlyn LOVED Elmo too, and Lauren is just starting. I don't know how it happens. Good luck!
Post a Comment