Sabrina went to the doctor yesterday to get some shots and Natalie was terrified that she was going to get some too. I promised her that she would not get any at this visit. She did not believe me. She said, "Well, I'll talk to the doctor," We waited in the waiting room for about 30 minutes and then the nurse came out and called us back. Natalie ran through the door and went right up to the nurse and said,
"Hey doctor, don't give me any shots today ok!"
Nurse: Well, I'm the nurse not the doctor and you are not the patient today your sister is.
Natalie: Ok, but don't give me any shots!
The nurse gave me that one raised eyebrow look. Don't judge me. I have no control over Natalie.
At the park yesterday Natalie ran up to all the senior citizens from the senior center that came out to enjoy the sun and said, "BODY LANGUAGE...HEH!!!" while doing a sexy hip wiggle. Yes, I'm mortified. She has got to stop watching the Little Mermaid. Don't ask me why she loves the villians. I know it's scary.
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear stories of her doing that when she is 16! Thats when you KNOW you have trouble!!! I love your kids stories!
I LOVE IT!!! Body language...hah!! Our girls SERIOUSLY need to get together!!! What a riot!
Today we were in Bed Bath and Beyond, and we were testing out the massage chairs and hand held massagers for fun. This old lady walked by and viewed the chairs....Caitlyn came up behind her and used the hand massager to make the lady relaxed. ??!! Talk about a surprise! The lady probably nearly had a heart attack!
Post a Comment