The other day Natalie said, "Mom, when we get married in the temple we can kiss our husbands." I told her I agreed and then she said, "I think I'm going to have two husbands." I then asked her who they were going to be. She knew Parker was going to be one husband but she was very undecided about the second one. I explained that she could only have one husband and she said, "Ohhhh...Parker is ok then."
This morning Matt and I were talking and Natalie ran in and put her palm up to Matt in crossing-guard-stop fashion and very officially said, "Dad, pause for a second so I can talk to Mommy!"
A few weeks ago the girls and I were grocery shopping and Natalie was singing to herself (loudly) as she usually does, "I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it." Yes it's the hip hop song you're thinking of. They played it at music class to help them learn beats. This guy walked by and stopped his cart and turned around and said to me, "Is she singing I like to move it?" I told him it was and he said, "that is the funniest thing I have ever heard." He obviously hasn't met many 3 year olds.
One more story I have to write down before I forget. We drove to Grandma Rhonda's house a few weeks ago and Natalie spilled milk all over her pants in the car. When we got to Grandma's house I told Natalie that we had to put the pants in the washing machine. She started crying and I asked her what was wrong. She said, "I don't want to go inside the washing machine!!!" I assured her only the pants were going in and not her. She was very relieved. I often wonder what is going on inside her little brain.
1 comment:
Those are HILARIOUS!!! THanks for the laughs! What a riot!! Hee hee! Classics. She will LOVE those when she is older. I love the "pause!" ;)
Post a Comment