Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sleep Talking

Matt left for New York yesterday morning. He is staying in Times Square. I'm trying really hard to not be jealous. I guess he will be working most of the time so I'm not really missing out. He should be jealous of me because I get to take the girls to Disneyland on Wednesday...except he took our passes with him to New York. Is he trying to sabotage all my fun or what??? I can still get in with a one day courtesy pass. So I forgive you Matt. I'm just trying to make you feel guilty so you'll bring me back a souvenir (anything over $500 will do fine).

I made Natalie sleep next to me last night so I wouldn't feel so lonely. She was asleep in her bed so I picked her up to carry her into my room and I tripped over her doll stroller and in her sleep she put her finger up to her mouth and said, "shhhhh!" I started laughing so hard I almost dropped her. That kid doesn't miss a beat...even in her sleep.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

oh that made me laugh out loud...all of it, the passes, the tripping on the stroller part and the "shhh". i got a great visual on that one.