Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sisters



Sabrina fell asleep in the stroller the other day and Natalie kissed her cheek in the stroller and held her hand the rest of the way home. When we got home Natalie asked me to take a picture of her and Sabrina asleep in the stroller. So, Natalie is pretending to sleep but Sabrina really was asleep.

Tonight I was playing with the girls in their room and Natalie suddenly stood up and announced, "I'm the best sister ever!" Half a second later she took Sabrina's toy away and pushed her over.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

ha ha. she's such a crack up. i love the fake sleeping. how do these younger siblings survive??? i guess maybe all of the shoves & blows teach them to be quicker & stronger? who knows.

stephanie said...

p.s. love the barbie necklace

Shannon said...

That's so dang funny... of course I'm pretty sure that i am the best sister - just ask stupid baby - i mean stephanie... :)

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

That's AWESOME!!! Ha ha ha! So cute too! I am glad Caitlyn isn't the only thief. ;)