Sabrina is becoming more independant these days and insists on feeding herself with a spoon. I'm glad she is letting me know her opinions (would she be related to Natalie if she didn't?) but it sure gets messy. I let her eat yogurt by herself for the fist time and it ended up everywhere except her mouth. Natalie thought it was hilarious. She kept calling her "messy head!"
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Messy eater
Sabrina is becoming more independant these days and insists on feeding herself with a spoon. I'm glad she is letting me know her opinions (would she be related to Natalie if she didn't?) but it sure gets messy. I let her eat yogurt by herself for the fist time and it ended up everywhere except her mouth. Natalie thought it was hilarious. She kept calling her "messy head!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i now know for sure that she is related to hannah. hannah is such a disaster eater - still. i've recently discovered the best bib idea...i put my apron on her. and she actually loves it because for some reason she thinks it's a princess dress. anyway, it covers her from neck to toe - so it's perfect. however, i haven't yet figured out how to keep the food out of her hair.
Post a Comment