Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We've joined in the craziness

We finally elfed ourselves!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9622990043

3 comments:

stephanie said...

ok, so your elfmorphosis is definitely one of the funnier ones i've seen. :)hello, you look like a model in that picture. i'm sure it wasn't difficult finding a cheesy picture of dear matthew. ha ha. i had mine posted but it kept on wigging out. so i reposted it & we'll see if it works. anyway, i'm up way too late. ben's going to be waking me up in less than 5 hours...hmmm. why am i up? actually - why am i up almost this late every night? boy i'm chatty. anyway, talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Those were perfect pictures!! Soo Funny!!

Amy said...

I love the elf thing....classic. And no, we don't have Disneyland passes, unfortunately. But I have a friend who gets me in for free. Its pretty nice! I'm taking it you guys have passes?